Zesty Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- 1 12" Boboli® Original Pizza Crust
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/4 c. hot cayenne pepper sauce*
- 2 c. chicken, cooked and diced
- 1/2 c. celery, chopped
- 1 c. crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tsp. chives
- Preheat oven to 450° F. In a medium bowl, combine the butter and hot sauce*; mix well. Add the chicken and celery; toss to coat well. Spread evenly over the pizza crust then sprinkle with the blue cheese. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes, or until heated through and the crust is crisp. Slice and serve.
- *NOTE: Be sure to use hot cayenne pepper sauce not regular hot pepper sauce.
Find Boboli Pizza Crust near you: