Meatball Marinara Pizza
- 1 12" Boboli® Original Pizza Crust
- 1 5-oz. pkg. Boboli® Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 c. canned, diced tomatoes with Italian herbs
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes, crushed
- 10 precooked meatballs, cut in half
- 1 1/2 c. shredded, 4-cheese Italian blend
Preheat oven to 450° F. In a small bowl, combine pizza sauce, diced tomatoes (drained) and red pepper flakes. Spread sauce mixture over crust, leaving a 1" border around the edge. Arrange the meatballs, cut side down, in a single layer over sauce. Top with cheese. Bake pizza for 10 – 12 minutes until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden brown.